Area Rug Cleaning
Rug Cleaning, Birmingham, Al
10 Minute Dry Time
The Cleaning Superhero cleans most all types of Area Rugs. What you should know:
- Most all rugs are cleaned in place.
- Rugs hold a lot of dust and will be vacuumed thoroughly with specially designed grooming vacuum.
- Green Seal Certified, Zero Hazard Cleaning Solution applied to rug. Wool safe solutions.
- Specially designed carpet cleaning equipment agitates the rug. Like putting it in washing machine.
- Dust and soils are extracted.
- Fabric protector properly applied. Ask about cost of this beneficial option.
- Dry in 10 Minutes
Benefits of cleaning rugs using the Cleaning Superhero’s unique method.
- Cleaning extends the life of your rugs.
- Cleaning in place means you will not have to be without your rugs for weeks.
- Rugs tend to hold a lot of dust. The Cleaning Superhero’s agitation method removes more dust and soil.
- Odor Control. Pet stains and odors are safely treated. Pets are attracted to wool rugs.
- No chance of mold and mildew from over-wetting.
- Your rug is not submerged in nasty soils from other people’s rugs that may contain pet wastes.
- Budget friendly. Rug plants can charge you hundreds of dollars. Get your rugs cleaned for a fraction of the cost.
How to maintain your rug for appearance and long life
- Vacuum, vacuum, vacuum. A lot of vacuuming in different directions to pull as much dust as possible from your rug. Agitation is important.
- Pet stains. Do not use Resolve Carpet Cleaner on pet stains. It may strip part of the color from the rug. Use a “wool safe” cleaner or spotter.
- Dogs are attracted to wool rugs and have body oils that may be absorbed into the rug. Urge your dog to lay on a pet bed or mat instead of rug.
- Consider having a protector applied to rug after cleaning, especially if it is used under a dining room table or main living area.
- In main walk areas, rotate the rug to prevent wear patterns.
Services for rugs
- Area Carpet Cleaning
- Area Rug Carpet Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaners
- Area Rug Cleaning
- Area Rug Cleaning Prices
- Area Rug Cleaning Services
- Area Rug Cleaning Tips
- Area Rug Dry Cleaning
- Area Rugs Cleaning
- Carpet and Rug Cleaning
- Carpet Rug Cleaning
- Clean Area Rug
- Cleaning Area Rugs
- Dry Cleaning Area Rugs
- Oriental Rug Cleaning
- Oriental Rug Cleaning Service
- Professional Rug Cleaning
- Rug Clean
- Rug Cleaners
- Rug Cleaning
- Rug Cleaning Company
- Rug Cleaning Machines
- Rug Cleaning Services
- Rug Dry Cleaning
- Steam Cleaning Area Rugs
- 12 x 15
- 10 x 14
- 9 x 12
- 8 x 10
- 6 x 9
- 4 x 6
- 5 x 8
- 3 x 8
- 3 x 5
- 3 x 12
- Other sizes
Area Rug Types
Accent, Antique, Oriental, Persian, Aubusson, Bamboo, Bathroom, Braided, Carpet, Cheap, Children’s, Chinese, Commercial, Contemporary, Cotton, Custom, Designer, Discount, Flokati, Floor, Floral, Gabbeh, Hallway, Hand Knotted, Handmade, Hooked, Indoor, Outdoor, Industrial, Iranian, Isfahan, Jute, Karastan, Kids, Kilim, Kitchen, Modern, Mohawk, Momeni, Navajo, Nourison, Oriental, Oval, Persian, Silk, Wool, Rectangular, Round, Seagrass, Shag, Shaw, Shiraz, Sisal, Southwestern, Square, Stair, Throw, Tibetan, Tropical, Tufted, Turkish, Woven, Nylon, Polyester, Sphynx, Egytian, Imported, Berber, Polypropylene, Bound